The Administrative Services Department is comprised of the City's human resources, risk management, and information technology divisions.
Staff in the Administrative Services Department:
- Provide information technology services for all City employees and facilities
- Coordinate the City's risk management interests to best protect Shelton's assets through identifying, managing and reducing risk exposures
- Promote an equitable and engaging work environment through the recruitment and retention of all City of Shelton employees
- Manage the City's labor relations activities
- Support Shelton's Civil Service Commission and manage the civil service process