The "Shelton, WA" app gives our residents and community instant access to:
- City Information: Access department information, City Council information, and agendas/minutes.
- Report an Issue: Report non-emergency issues or situations directly to City staff in our Parks & Recreation, Public Works, and Code Enforcement departments.
- Parks and Recreation: Find information about local parks and trails, register for recreation programs, reserve park facilities, and more.
- Pay My Utility Bill: Pay your water bill using our convenient, online bill pay system.
- News: Find the latest City news
- Events: One-stop shop for information on large community events that have filed for special events permits with the City Clerk's Office.
- Police: Find information about your Shelton Police Department, pulled from the City's website.
- Fire & EMS: Find information about your Central Mason Fire & EMS, pulled from their website.
Report an Issue
The "Report an Issue" section of the City app is a great option for reporting non-emergency problems you notice in your neighborhood. Your request will go directly to the appropriate City department and you can track our progress in real-time.
How to Report an Issue
1. Open up the City app on your cell phone. Select the "Report an Issue" menu option from the app homepage.
2. Optional: Create a user profile with your first and last name, email address, and phone number. Or, click the red "X" button in the right corner of the pop-up that appears on your screen.
3. Select a category from the list of options displayed (Street, Storm, Sewer, Water, Parks, or Code Enforcement). You can also switch to a map or list view to see whether an issue has been reported already.
4. Select the subcategory from the list that best matches your issue type. Some categories do have an "Other" option available if needed.
5. Either type in an address or use the map underneath to identify an approximate area. Click "Next".
6. Select whether you'd like your report to be public (available for others to view, no contact info displayed) or private. If you'd like, give notes about your issue. When in doubt, give as many details as possible. You can also add photos at this step.
7. Click "Submit Anonymous" or "Submit". You're done!
You've Reported an Issue. Now What?
If you included an email address with your reported issue, you will receive an email confirmation. You can also view submitted issues within the app.
Your issue will be reviewed and assigned to the appropriate City department. If needed, staff will communicate with you for further information or updates regarding your issue.
Staff will update your issue once it has been resolved or closed. We aren't able to predict how long it will take to respond to reported issues, but updates will be provided throughout the process.
Report an Issue Online
How to Download
The City's app is available on both the Apple and Google Play stores:
- Apple App Store (iPhone): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/shelton-wa/id1569231683
- Google Play Store (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.civicapps.sheltonwa