2019 residential Street paving
In accordance with our commitment to improve and maintain the City’s aging infrastructure, the Public Works Department is currently working on some of the largest infrastructure improvement projects undertaken by the City in recent years, including the recent completion of the Downtown Connector Project and wrapping up the Basin 3 Sewer Rehabilitation Project. While leveraging the City’s limited resources on larger grant funded projects is an excellent way to make funds go further, we also recognize the need to make regular improvements on the City’s growing network of residential streets.
As we continue to seek out grant funding opportunities to revitalize qualified roadways, the City has committed to paving approximately 20 residential blocks every year. The Public Works Department recently developed a road rating system that will allow the City to project when residential streets will be scheduled for paving. This is an important step in determining how to maximize limited resources each year.
2019 Residential Street Paving Schedule:
Tuesday, October 8th through Friday, October 11, 2019.
- Adams Street - B St. to C St.
- C Street - Van Buren St. to Olympic Hwy N.
- D Street - Van Buren St. to Monroe St.
- Monroe Street - B St. to C St.
- Monroe Street - C St. to D St.
- Van Buren Street - C St. to D St.
- E Street - Monroe St. to Olympic Hwy N.
- E Street - Olympic Hwy N. to Laurel St.
- Adams Street - D St. to E St.
- F Street - Adams St. to Olympic Hwy N.
- I Street - Adams St. to Olympic Hwy N.