- Be sure to update your bookmarks/saved links from USA EPay to municipalonlinepayments.com/sheltonwa. USA EPay is no longer active to pay City of Shelton utility bills.
- You will need your account number and last payment amount (both printed on your utility bill) to access the OpenEdge payment system.
2) A page will open with two options for paying your bill: Quick Pay, or Login. Here's a good way to remember the difference between the two:
- Quick Pay - use to just pay your bill, will not be able to view account details or manage/make multiple payments for accounts. Renters who pay their utility bills directly to the City should only use this option. If you're a renter who pays the City directly for utilities, you should only use Quick Pay. Thank you!
- Login - create an account to view your account details (transaction history, address info, account info, consumption history). Creating an account will allow you to manage multiple utility accounts or pay multiple bills in one payment.
You will need your account number and last payment amount (both printed on your utility bill) to access the OpenEdge payment system.
We've created two separate sets of detailed instructions for using either the Quick Pay option or creating an account:
Account Creation Instructions
Click here for account creation and payment instructions using OpenEdge.
quick pay instructions
Click here for Quick Pay instructions using OpenEdge.
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.