Commissioner Tracy Moore
Commissioner of Public Works
Term Expires on December 31, 2017
Commissioner Moore focuses her energies on making Shelton a better community for all. She is a strong believer in working together to help Shelton meet its potential as a desirable city in which to live, to visit and do business.
Commissioner Moore has been a resident of Shelton since fall of 1987. She has three children and six grandchildren and has been married to her husband, Allen, since December 1976.
She has been actively involved in efforts to make Shelton an even greater city for nearly three decades:
• Historic Preservation Board for 20 years, serving many years as Chair
• Friends of the Shelton Gymnasium – Executive Board, Founding Member
• Comprehensive Plan Advisory and Implementation Committees
• Numerous other school district and city advisory committees
• Peninsula Regional Transportation Planning Organization (PRTPO)
• Mason Matters
• Mason County Housing Coalition – Chair
• Foundation for Hope
• Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
• Shelton Metropolitan Park District - President