Traffic Revisions & Lane Closures
Week of June 18 - 22
Crews are currently working hard on several infrastructure improvement projects in the downtown area of Shelton. As a reminder, there are several temporary traffic revisions and lane closures currently in effect. Traffic revisions mentioned in this update are subject to change without notice, and may not include all potential revisions and/or lane closures that could be implemented.
We appreciate your continued patience as we work on these improvements. For your safety, please stay alert, watch for lane/channelization changes, and obey all construction signs and flagging personal.
Questions and concerns can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the capital projects happening in Shelton.
Downtown Connector Project:
- Alder/Olympic Highway North will be limited to two lanes of traffic, one lane in each direction.
- Crews will be demoing on 6th and 7th between Alder and Birch, closures between Alder and Birch on both 6th and 7th.
- Expect periodic closures throughout Alder. Majority of work will take place behind the jersey barriers on Olympic Highway North.
Basin 3 Sewer Rehabilitation Project:
- Continuation of work in alleys between Alder and Birch from 3rd St. to 7th St. Expect periodic road closures.
- Work in alleys between 3rd St. and 4th. St. from Alder to Pine. Expect intermittent closures on 3rd St. and 4th St.
- Work at the corner of 2nd and Laurel, closures at 3rd and Laurel as well as 2nd and Birch.
Cascade Natural Gas System Upgrades:
- There will be a lane closure at 7th and Franklin St. Traffic will be reduced to one lane of travel.
- Railroad Avenue will be reduced to one lane west of 12th St.
Wilson Street Restoration:
- Starting on either Monday, June 18th or Tuesday, June 19th, there will be periodic roadway and lane closures on Wilson St. between S. 1st. St. and Stevens St.